Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.9% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.8% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.8% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.