Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.0% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 50.3% today and down 51.5% in the last month.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.