Services stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 57.4% today and up 75.7% in the last month.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 4.7% today.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 1.9% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 3.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.3% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 1.9% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.