technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.246948758132692292033283365526585839688777923583984375, the Nasdaq fell 0.274348422496581034746299110338441096246242523193359375 and the S&P 500 was down 0.246948758132692292033283365526585839688777923583984375.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 10.1% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is up 6.8% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 5.7% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 5.2% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 5.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 4.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.9% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 13.4% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 9.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 8.2% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 7.9% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 6.4% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 5.3% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 4.7% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 4% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.