Technology stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 3.6% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 3.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.1% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.1% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.