Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 6.9% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 4.3% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.3% today and up 31.5% in the last month.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 13.4% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 4.3% today.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is down 4.6% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 1.2% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.