Utilities stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is up 0.9% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Integrys Energy Group (TEG): TEG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dte Energy Company (DTE): DTE stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.