Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.2% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.3% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 6.9% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.0% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.