Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.9% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.8% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.6% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.