Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 16.0% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 7.0% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 3.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.9% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 4.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.1% today and down 20.8% in the last month.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.7% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.