Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.1% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.