Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.