Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tekla Healthcare Investors (HQH): HQH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is up 1.3% today.
- BankUnited Inc. (BKU): BKU stock is up 1.2% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR): CFR stock is up 1.2% today.
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC): NPBC stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is down 1.6% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.3% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Raymond James Financial (RJF): RJF stock is down 1.3% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.