Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 2.0% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.4% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is down 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 1.9% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.