Technology stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 13.7% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 6.9% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 6.3% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 5.7% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 4.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.8% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 2.0% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 1.5% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 1.5% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 1.4% today and down 24.0% in the last month.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.