Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 4.2% today and up 35.9% in the last month.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is up 2.1% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 1.3% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 4.1% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.5% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.