Capital goods stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 1.7% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.3% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.3% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.