Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.8% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.6% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.