Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 6.5% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 3.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.7% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.9% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.6% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.