Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.