Energy stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 4.0% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 2.8% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 1.8% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.