Technology stocks advanced 1.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.2% higher and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 20.0% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 9.2% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is up 9.2% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 8.4% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is up 7.5% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 6.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 4.1% today.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is up 4.0% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 8.2% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 6.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 5.1% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 5.9% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 4.8% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.