Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Instruments Corp (NATI): NATI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.