Utilities stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 1.7% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 0.6% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 0.3% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.