Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 0.1% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.5% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.3% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.2% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.