Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 2.0% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.1% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is down 0.8% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.8% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 0.7% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.