Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.5% today and down 21.5% in the last month.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.0% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.