Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 2.1% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.4% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.5% today on 7 times normal volume.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.4% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.3% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.