Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.