Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.7% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.