Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 8.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.3% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 3.2% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 2.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.