Energy stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.3% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 1.3% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY): OXY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.