Services stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 1.9% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 5.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 5.2% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 3.9% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.