Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.0%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.5% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 3.1% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.9% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 2.5% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dct Industrial Trust Inc (DCT): DCT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 2.3% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 0.6% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 0.4% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.