Technology stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.5% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.9% today and up 23.5% in the last month.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.