Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 0.7% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.