Utilities stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 0.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 1.3% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is down 0.2% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.