Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 6.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.