Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.2% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.