Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.2% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.