Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.2% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.