Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.9% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 2.0% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.0% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.