Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 3.6% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.0% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.7% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.