Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 8.5% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.1% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.1% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.