Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration (EVV): EVV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 12.7% today and down 20.2% in the last month.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 4.0% today.
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA): SYA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 3.4% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 3.0% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 3.1% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 2.7% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.6% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.