Healthcare stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Greatbatch (GB): GB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is up 1.7% today.
- The Ensign Group (ENSG): ENSG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Heartware International (HTWR): HTWR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Endologix Inc (ELGX): ELGX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): RPTP stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mednax Inc (MD): MD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nxstage Medical (NXTM): NXTM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX): VRTX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals (AMAG): AMAG stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB): BIIB stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.