Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 5.0% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 3.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is down 2.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Equifax Inc (EFX): EFX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB): AVB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.