Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq rose 1.5% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.9% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.