Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.7% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.