Financial stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Tekla Healthcare Investors (HQH): HQH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.4% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bank of America Corp (BAC): BAC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Franklin Resources (BEN): BEN stock is down 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is down 1.4% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.