Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 14.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 7.0% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 4.6% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 3.8% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 3.5% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 4.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.